WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR🧏

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU




In this month November, we have had a lot of weddings both celebrity and non celebrity weddings.


While I wish all the newly married couple wonderful marital bliss.


What l don't want to hear about these marriages is DIVORCE.

I don't want to hear it.

"Infact the book l use to write down list of divorce celebrity couples is full and l don't want to buy another one.☹️

"You guys should just help me, the economy is harsh and l cannot use the money for my feeding to come and go and be buying exercise book for divorce couples. Mbanu!

You guys should respect yourselves.


On a lighter note; We have just few hours to December, Am so excited.😄

What about you🤷


#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS REALLY NO BREAKING NEWS 📢

ADVICE OF THE WEEK

ADVICE FOR THE WEEK 🧏