BE SPECIFIC πŸ‘Œ

 STATE WHAT YOU WANT 



I Just read a post on Facebook where someone was asking people to help him with a job and that was it.


There was no other information about the person, how will someone help you from a vacuum. 


When you want people to help you with work, mention your state, in that State, the area you reside, if you are a graduate, the course you studied, if you have a skill, what type of skill, if you don't have a skill what can you do.Also state if you are open to relocate to any state if you have the opportunity.


This is also important when you need money. Sometimes people want to do giveaway and will ask people to post what they need, and you see people posting ' I need money ' everyone needs money.


When you want to ask for money be specific, like; l need 5k to buy foodstuffs, I need 10k to buy my textbook, 20k for my child's school fees, l need  100k for my house rent etc when you present it like this it is easy for people to help you.


Let's learn how to be detailed with things that need details.


My thought though.


✍️By Prisca Ojiobianu 

#sweetmotherhood


#help

#need

#skill

#giveaway

#money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA 🀷 ARE WE SAFE?😒

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM 🀼