IT IS A UNION BETWEEN TWO PERSONS πŸ§‘‍🀝‍πŸ§‘

NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM 😟



I don't how to begin this, but I still have to start from somewhere.


Some families have turned marriage to poverty alleviation program where they task a rich in -law to pay some outrageous fees because he is rich or willing to pay.



A lady was once testifying in a church how her father refused to approve of her marriage until her husband pays one million naira to him.


According to her after much pleading the father accepted 600k and he then approved her marriage, so that was her testimony.



I don't really know who amongst them had the highest degree of madness, whether it's her father, her husband or she.


Honestly this is what happens in some families, once they see a rich in- law they will change the marriage and start extorting money unnecessarily.


Marriage is a union between two persons, we should not turn it to poverty alleviation program because there's no palliative to share.



We know times are hard 

I also know that we need money.

But we should be reasonable in our demands.


My two cents πŸ™Œ


✍️ Prisca Ojiobianu 

#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIAN YOUTH BE WISE!

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

KARMA IS BECOMING MORE BITCHY