IMPORTANT QUESTION 🤔

I NEED URGENT ANSWER PLEASE🙏 



Please oo what is the official time for breakfast, lunch and dinner🤷‍♀️


Since they reviewed the Nigerian Constitution, l have not gone through it because of my busy schedule.


Someone told me it was too early to be having breakfast at 6:50am that even children usually take their breakfast at 7am.


My people this one tire me. Inasmuch as I want to know if they are designated time for meals, but then what's the big deal.


We already have the 10 commandments that we are expected to obey and human beings are still manufacturing unnecessary rules to stress themselves.


I still want to know about the time.

But it's for those it may concern.


As for me...

I am too Blessed🙏

To be stressed !



✍️ Prisca Ojiobianu

#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA 🤷 ARE WE SAFE?😢

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM 🤼