MY LOVE LETTER TO INEC 💞

SEND THIS TO THEM....✍️



It's with pleasure that l write this letter to INEC on this beautiful day.



I have seen their works and I know what they are capable of doing.


The doggedness and tenacity they displayed during the last election showed they are capable of granting my present request.


Since it took them nothing to rig the last presidential election, l know this my present request won't be difficult for them.


I beg them on this Sunday morning to use their 'church mind' to also RIG these POVERTY, HUNGER, INFLATION, SUFFERING, INCREASE IN FUEL PRICE AND UNDUE HARDSHIP out of the country.


We are banking on them to Help us out.

We know they can!

We know they will!

We believe they won't fail us!


It's from me


Yours sincerely

Prisca Ojiobianu

( The one watching all your activities from the other side 🙄)


#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA 🤷 ARE WE SAFE?😢

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM 🤼