A GLIMPSE OF HOPE 😟

WHAT A SIGHT😲



I Watched the great crowd advance in a  certain direction, like a "movement headed towards greatness"


All I could hear was cheers of hope, joy and expectancy,

"Their joy knew no bound"


The noise echoed,

I could hear the resonance,

I could breath it, like "a breath of fresh air"


The new dawn,

The sudden awareness of our existence,

The clusters of persons who had lost hope but are not willing to let go.


 I never wanted to be left out,

The sound was reassuring,

And with each step I take, it drew me closer and closer.


And finally I could see it, right in front of me, the MAN of the MOMENT,

The hope of the masses,

The credible candidate.


What a sight to behold

I had to stand in front 

because there was no stopping me.


The view was clear,

from where l stood, 

l could see every bit

 of his sincerity, as he raised his hands in recognition.


Then i knew this was a sign, 

good or bad 

Positive or negative 

But in any of the above what l realized was;

My story has just began!

There's no going back!


By ✍️ Prisca Ojiobianu 


#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS REALLY NO BREAKING NEWS 📢

ADVICE OF THE WEEK

ADVICE FOR THE WEEK 🧏