GET IT RIGHT OR ENDURE 🤷

 DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!



Please oo if you have not collected your voters card, go and collect it now and make sure you vote.


I collected mine today. Lots of voters card with no one to claim them.


I was thinking there will be a lot of persons there, I even took money to buy puff puff😔 and drink🥱 incase l stayed long, but low and behold l went and l was the only one that came to collect at that time.


I don't know how many more days we have for the collection please go and collect your VOTERS CARD and also try and vote.


I know why l am advising now.

I wouldn't want a situation where someone will start tagging me in one religious program. " OPERATION SEND BAD LEADERS OUT OF ASO ROCK" "30 Days power backed program"


You only need one day to collect your VOTERS CARD and one day to ensure bad leaders do not enter ASO ROCK.

You can use the remaining 28days to do something reasonable for yourself.


We either get it right now!

Or endure for the next 8 years.


#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA 🤷 ARE WE SAFE?😢

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM 🤼