FREEDOM AT LAST

 FREEDOM AT LAST.



BUT WHY NOW🤔

We have waited for this,

we have longed for this for a very long time, 

why now?

Inasmuch as people are happy over the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kalu l still feel the government have ulterior motives for releasing him now.

Just few months to election, what do they want?

I can't pen down my insinuations because they are my thoughts,but what I believe is this; "everything will work out for good."

A breath of fresh air at last for him.


Am not very familiar with some of this legal terms .

Which one is discharged but not acquitted again 🤷🏾‍♀️

My second question is since he  has not been acquitted will the 'sit at home on Mondays continue 🤷🏾‍♀️


Am waiting for experts in that field to answer.


#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS REALLY NO BREAKING NEWS 📢

ADVICE OF THE WEEK

ADVICE FOR THE WEEK 🧏