OBEDIENT CREED

*OBIDIENT CREED 2023*

An extract from Psalm 23.


Peter Obi is my choice President, I shall not lie.


He makes me to believe in One Nigeria, he leads me beside his running mate.


He restores my hopes. He leads me in the path of transparency based on his past records.


Even though I walk through the temptations of APC & PDP vote buying, I will not sell mine, for there's hope in our future, Obi & Datti they comfort me.


Nigerians are preparing a table before Obi, in the presence of BAT & Atiku, they anoint their efforts with victory, his team runneth over.


Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow Obidient family all the days of the campaign, and they shall celebrate in Aso Rock come 2023...Amen!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS REALLY NO BREAKING NEWS 📢

ADVICE OF THE WEEK

ADVICE FOR THE WEEK 🧏