CLEAR THE MESS


 CLEAR THE MESS🧠

( By✍️ Prisca Ojiobianu)


The mess l found inside 

So thick and huge

A part that ought to control the rest 

Yet am stuck

Not knowing what to do

I sleep l wake

But the situation remained the same

Stagnant like a pull of water

No progress no profit 

The part that should exude wisdom

Now eliminate waste


I tried l failed

I rise l fall

But then the remedy

I PULLED it out! 

With my bare hands

Heavy but worthless

Big for nothing 


The solution lies in my hand

What can l do 

What should l do

I breath l exhaled

And it echoed in my heart

CLEAR THE MESS!

With a bowl of water 

After several attempt

A sound brain!


Better an empty skull than a messy brain

Now l can think

A new dawn for me Things now fall in place

Because is a brand new brain


Am here to progress 

Am here to advance

So when the brain get messy

Filled with the unwanted 

A little clean up can salvage it.


CLEAR THE MESS NOW!

Before is too late








 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA 🤷 ARE WE SAFE?😢

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM 🤼