SCHOOL WAHALA 🥴

 WETIN BE THIS AGAIN🤷



I don't know what is going on in the schools this days, l feel someone need to school me on the recent trend.


I was discussing with a child who l know should be in secondary school.


I then ask her ' in what class are you now' 'and she said year 10' l was like 'warris this'🙄


I decided to probe further to know if l will understand, l asked ' after the year 10 what is the next level she said ' year 11' 

At that point l had to leave her before she will further confuse my confusion.🥺


My question is, is there no primary 1-6, or Jss 1-3 and ss1-3 again. 


You people should come and explain oo, that one was a private discussion before l will go and disgrace myself in public.🥰


Am waiting for you people OO.


Prisca Ojiobianu

#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

  1. I think the key role players ( the parent and the teachers) need to step up their game and do better with the children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA 🤷 ARE WE SAFE?😢

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM 🤼