READ AND LAUGH OUT YOUR SORRY ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

 



1. U flฤshed me, I callฤ“d back and asked

 *Who are you*.. 

๐Ÿค”U said I should gลซess... With my own cฤrd??? ๐Ÿ™„

Is like you are mฤd in complexion ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚


2. This Christmas will not be fun, because those boys that used to throw knรธck_out inside church don turn to Yah00 Boys ๐Ÿ™†‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚


3. Nothing sweet pass when you are feeling sleepy in the church๐Ÿ’’.. And the pastor said "bow down your head let's pray".. 

Your own na to dey slฤ“ep until church dismissed ๐Ÿ™†‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚


4. A lady told me that Dating is a *WEST* of time.

Then, I told her

It' is *NORTH* true ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚


5. Dear fat ladies, ✍

Don't be scฤred to get on top of him,๐Ÿ™ˆ 

If he d!es, he d!e.. After all, something must k!ll a man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


6. I thought p0verty is a joke until I saw one man pricing NEPA bill,. 

He was like: Oga, how much is l0w current?? ๐Ÿ™†‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚


7. Last night, th!ef br0ke into my neighbors flat and found nothing to steal,.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

They started fl0gging him and telling him to work hard ๐Ÿ™†‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚


8. Dear drivers,✍

When you get to bump, please slow down.. 

Some ladies are tired of returning their breรฃst in the bra ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚


9. ๐Ÿ™ˆI always act matured in the church, 

But deep inside my heart, I also need need those biscuits they gave to children ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚


10. ๐Ÿค”So one day, 

My wife will be pregnant๐Ÿคฐ, 

And people will know that I had s£×๐Ÿ˜’.. 

Oooh noo.. ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿ™…‍♂️


11. Young boys are getting br0ke because

They are playing the role of a husband too early.. ๐Ÿ™†‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚


12. Until you are asked to make a sentence beginning with "ME".. 

You will understand that English is not your mother's tongue ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚


13. The way ladies love money nowadays eehn๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sometimes, I asked my self.. " Was it really JUDAS that s0ld Jesus or JUDITH?? ๐Ÿ™†‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚l


14. The pain of having grandmother that doesn't do w!tchcraft.. ๐Ÿ˜’

People will take you for granted knowing fully well that you don't have back_up๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️


15) 1 to 14 never do una?? ๐Ÿ™„..


Message me let's chat 


Copied*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA ๐Ÿคท ARE WE SAFE?๐Ÿ˜ข

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM ๐Ÿคผ