WRITE ✍️ AND WIN πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

USE THE PICTURE



l know we may not all be writers or poet but we can create a story.


In the WRITE and WIN challenge you are expected to write;

A story

A poem

Or an illustration

That explains what is in the picture above.


You don't need to write as a professional, just write what you feel the picture represent.


RULES


- You can only submit once. 


- At the end of your write up put your name and the platform you saw the post.


- Also encourage people to like and comment under your post.


- The person with the highest number of likes and comment wins the PRIZE.

Whether his or her write up is the best.


Let the challenge begin.....


You have limited time to submit.


Start now!


Prisca Ojiobianu

#sweetmotherhood#

Comments

  1. MY FRIENEMY

    She came to embrace me,
    I with my open arms received my friend.

    Little did l know that she had an ulterior motive.

    I wanted an embrace
    I wanted positive show of love.
    But what was it she wanted,
    To stab!
    To kill!
    To destroy me!

    What for ?
    What have l done wrong?

    No quarrel,
    No malice,
    And now this.

    As l felt the stab on my back, wishing to run, little did a know that she invited an acomplist who stab my hand✋

    How do l run?
    Where will l go?
    Too many questions but no answer available.

    This is the end of road for meπŸ˜₯
    I can't cope with this pain,
    I can't deal with this bleeding 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

    I have been stabbed by my FRIENEMY !

    I give up!πŸ˜°πŸ›Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm just watching

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

POLICE WHY NA 🀷 ARE WE SAFE?😒

WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

WIKE VS SIM 🀼